Purpose: This Committee shall advise and assist the Pastor in carrying the burden of the financial administration of the parish.
- Shall familiarize itself with the corporate structure of the Parish, and diocesan regulations regarding parish financial management
- Shall direct the development, review, and submission of the annual Parish budget to the Council for adoption; and manage the budget over the fiscal year
- Shall authorize, coordinate, and monitor all Parish revenue and fundraising programs
- Shall be responsible, subject to Council vote and Diocesan requirements, for selecting and managing Parish investments
- Shall review the annual audit of all accounts, and report results to the Council for approval
- Shall provide guidance and direction, advise, support and communicate with the Parish Staff on financial and budgetary matters
Membership: Open to all interested parishioners
Contact person: Harry O’Leary , 754-4521
Current members: Father Brian, Harry O’Leary, Chair, Mark Ackerman, Marge Fenrick, Michael Gagner, Tom Waller, Mary Ellen O’Leary
Meetings: Third Tuesday of each month at 3:30 pm at the rectory.